Call for Workshops
Parallel and distributed computing is a central topic in science, engineering and society. ICPP, the International Conference on Parallel Processing, provides a forum for engineers and scientists in academia, industry and government to exchange ideas and present results of on-going research in most state-of-the-art in all aspects of parallel and distributed computing.
The Workshops Committee of ICPP 2020 welcomes proposals for half or full day workshops affiliated with the conference, on topics of interest to ICPP 2020 attendees. The purpose of these workshops is to create new opportunities for presenting novel ideas in particular topics of interest, creating an specialized forum that may open new opportunities of collaboration and discussion.
The Workshops associated with the 49th ICPP will be held on Monday August 17th, 2020.
See the main page in this site for the important deadlines.
Workshop proposal guidelines
The proposals should include the following information:
- Title/Acronym for the workshop.
- Short biography of the Workshop organizers (5-10 lines).
- Abstract on the workshop theme.
- Discussion of the topic’s relevance and workshop goals.
- A description of the target audience.
- Expected length (half-day or full-day).
- Publicity plan for attracting submissions.
- If applicable, details on previous instantiations of the workshop.
All workshop proposals will be evaluated by the ICPP Workshops Committee. The decision will be made based on the overall quality of the proposal and its match with the topics of interest to ICPP 2020. It is highly recommended that workshop proposals with similar scopes only submit a joint proposal.